Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Super Thrilled and 19 weeks!

I am so excited that we only have a week and a day until we find out the gender. If this baby is not cooperating for us to find out, I will pay for another ultrasound. I just have to know what this baby is. The guest room aka nursery has not been started as it is more of an extension of our attic, but I'm hoping the gender of the baby, not matter what it is, will help motivate me! I am thinking of having a "painting party" so if you live near me and know how to get in touch with me, just call and you are invited! Ha!



At almost 19 weeks, I am pretty much hungry all the time. I dont know what my problem is. I dont remember feeling like this with Emma Kate, but maybe I did (note to self- read old posts from blog when I was pregnant with Emma Kate). I will eat lunch and like 1.5 hrs later, hungry again. I crave carbs, non-stop. I really like pizza, pizza subs, and anything with red sauce. The bad part is, I have this heartburn, which I also had with Emma Kate, and it is uncomfortable. Emma Kate was born with a ton of hair and lost it all except this little patch that we referred to as "old man hair." It took my poor child forever to get hair again, but now it is coming in like crazy! Maybe the heartburn means this one will have hair too.



2 comments:

Leanne said...

I can't wait for you to share the gender of your baby! How exciting! Have you talked to your doctor about Zantac? I had terrible heartburn through this whole pregnancy, but it wasn't until the last five weeks that I found relief. One of my doctors told me to take Zantac. It is over the counter now and it really worked! Good luck with everything!

Lulu said...

So excited for you to find out the sex!! I seriously could not wait either.
And I feel hungrier with this one too, I could eat all the time.