Friday, May 20, 2011

Imagination!

When I was a little girl, I had this imaginary friend. Her name was Becky and everyone in my family was forced by me to take this seriously. So much that I went to a private school until 5th grade, so it was about a 30 minute drive for us. My dad was taking me to school one day and I told him that Becky was not in the car. He insisted that he had buckled her in and I refused to hear this answer. My dad turned around the car, while on the way to work and school, and went all the way back to our house to pick up Becky. Wow, I dont think I could do that for Emma Kate. I guess those are the things that only a daddy would do. We will see what our future holds.





Well, I had wondered how Emma Kate's imagination would be. She has really started getting into bunnies. I have no idea where the fascination came from, but the other day as I was getting ready for work, she was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She came into the bathroom and said, "Mommy, look at my bunny hopping." I looked over at her and she had her shirt pulled up so that I could see her belly where there was a "bunny" hopping. It was nothing. It was her imagination. I have to say that I did this little laugh because I know that it is going to be my turn to play along and I will. I can only hope I will be as patient as my dad was!


Countdown to find out the gender: 5 more days!


1 comment:

Paige said...

How good to hear from you again! Congrats on #2! I cannot wait to hear what you are having. It looks like you are a few weeks ahead of me, but we are finding out next Friday at a 3d/4d ultrasound place.

CB has always had a huge imagination as well. Although, she has imaginary animals rather than friends. Not to mention all of the crying breakdowns in the middle of stores because we forgot Sarah the horse tied up somewhere. haha!