Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emma Kate's Dedication

Today was such a beautiful day. At church, there was a child dedication. I wanted to do it a while ago, but the timing just wasnt right for our family. It was so sweet today though. Jerry went to church with us. And although it may be the last time he goes with us for now, I know that he will be back eventually. It was nice to be there as a family.


Emma Kate did really well. We went up on stage and then as soon as we got up there, Emma Kate looks over at me and says "I have to pee-pee." I asked her to please hold it and she said "ok, mommy." The times our children decide that they need to go potty, ha! I am just thankful she is potty trained, so I cant complain too much There were 8 families all together who were dedicating their children.



We had quite a turn out. My mom and dad, brother, Aunt Lisa and David, Olivia, Jerry's parents, Jerry's brother and wife and my other aunt were all there to help make Emma Kate shine.




After the dedication, we attended the reception at the church and then headed out as a family for lunch. It was such a nice day and we are thankful for everyone who was there!


We are so proud of her and hope to have continued support from everyone after her dedication!

"So I have also dedicated him to the Lord, as long as he lives he is dedicated to the Lord." - 1 Samuel 1:28



No comments: