We are having a great weekend! I love any moment that I get to spend with my sweet girl. Having Memorial Day off is great fun and a good time to get things done around the house. We went swimming this weekend at my cousin's little boys graduation party. We have been shopping and got a new shelf for the playroom and enjoyed some yummy yogurt from yummylicious!
Emma Kate dressed herself this morning after waking up at 5:30am. I cant be too upset though because she had an accident in her bed. She is fully potty trained now, so we will take what we have to. You can see in these pictures some of her new fascinations! She loves to line up her books and calls them her "steps" and then she puts on her "high heel princess shoes" and walks on them. She does look at me during pictures, just this time she was watching Fresh Beat Band and you cant bother her during her shows, ha!
Today, we are just taking time to thank those who have served or who are serving! God Bless America!!
Happy Memorial Day y'all! And just so you know....we don't have any names picked out just yet for our new bundle of joy.
I have to go for now. I am being requested to go walk on the steps with her! Pweeese, pweese!














No comments:
Post a Comment