I thought Jerry would be disappointed since he didnt get his boy, but he was happy. Now we are just ready to hire some body guards to start watching out for these little girls, ha! I joke! I have one friend that has a boy with another on the way, but everyone else is either having a girl or already has girls.
After we left the doctors office, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. Emma Kate loved it. Her favorite part was getting to see the performance where the little characters sing and play instruments. We did play a few games and of course we had pizza. She was so worn out afterwards, that nap-time was not an issue at all.
That afternoon we went swimming and then enjoyed dinner out. We talked about what it would be like to have two girls at the table and are hoping that, maybe, at least one of them wont he high maintenance. In case I have mentioned yet, Emma Kate is definitely high maintenance. She just likes attention and she likes to talk. We wouldnt have it any other way though!
Now we are ready to tackle the nursery! Oh boy....if you dont see me on here for a while, that would be the problem. That room is a crazy mess! College stuff, high school stuff, random things that I have no idea where they came from or why we have them. Just junk. Do I see a yard sale in the near future? Maybe?














5 comments:
Oh yay! That is amazing, how fun two girls. I have a twin sister so I know the joy. Congratulations! What name will you pick? I just love the name Emma Kate!
Oh my, congrats! Having 2 girls is fantastic...and I agree...you have to hope that only 1 of them will be high maintenance, lol. I'm curious about your name choices! I just adore Emma Kate, it might be hard to top it!!
Soooo happy for you!! We are both having little girls which thrills me to death, congrats hun!
Congratulations! Oh I am so excited for you and your family! How exciting to have a sister! They will have so much fun and I'm sure you will too! I'm curious about names, too! I can't wait to hear! I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats!! So exciting! As you already know little girls are oh so much fun!!
Post a Comment