I am feeling pretty good now. I have some energy back. I finally have gotten the house a bit back in order and now am ready to start tackling closets and all that goes into the "spring cleaning." Emma Kate is loving her pajamas! She wants to wear them ALL the time. It is kind of cute- I like to be comfy too.
I am pretty sure that I am feeling very light movement. VERY light. It is not consistent yet, so I am hoping that means in a just a few short weeks I will be feeling it more and more. I can eat everything now, except sometimes I am still not a huge fan of meat, but hey, I have never been a huge fan of it so who am I kidding.
We go back to the doctor on May 2nd for a regular visit and then we will schedule our gender ultrasound! I could not be more excited!!
PS. Emma Kate LOVED her Disney on Ice adventure. Updates to come on that soon! I have to get the pictures off my camera.














2 comments:
Glad you have some energy back, but make sure to keep resting!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Do you have any gut feelings?
I think it is another girl. My last gut feeling was a boy, though, and Emma Kate is certainly a girl. I am not that great at guessing. My husband says it is another girl too. We will see!
Post a Comment