Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 Weeks


Last Thursday marked 15 weeks, so in two more days I will be 16 weeks, but at least I am keeping up for the most part. I think I am doing better this time around that I did last time with week-to-week posts.




I am feeling pretty good. My back still hurts a good bit. I feel like my ankles and feet are swollen when I stand for long periods, but when I look down, they are not. So, that is good so far because I had a lot of swelling in those areas with Emma Kate.




Salads are sounding pretty good to me these days and I still like water. Emma Kate and I are enjoying our mommy/ daughter time together. We dont know the gender yet and sometimes I get anxious thinking that we wont have that too much longer together. It makes me nervous (as my nana used to say).








No comments: