
Emma Kate has loved this nice weather that we have had! 75 degrees is pretty much perfect for swinging and riding your convertable mustang! She has a tough time with steering it, but we set the steering wheel so that she can go in circles and she is occupied and just giggles and smiles. It is the sweetest current moment.
I am going to add 2 Year Stats since we just took Emma Kate last Thursday. Yes, I know we were a bit behind on this, but there was only one shot this time, so it wasnt that bad. Anyway, here is how she did:
Weight- 26 lbs and the 35th percentile
Height- 33 inches and in the 25th percentile
We have a pretty small girl on our hands, but she is as healthy as can be. She eats pretty well, most of the time, and REALLY ENJOYS her snacks. She can be picky, but overall Dr. Rickenmann was pleased with how she is doing growth-wise.
Developmentally she is doing great! She uses every word she can. She makes questions on her on like "Why mommy?" to just about everything and is very curious. She likes to learn and will read books to us now. She literally has some of them memorized and will read them word-for-word. It is just so sweet. I hope her love for books continues because I think she may be a lot like me in that area.
She has really gotten this great sense of humor lately. She loves watching Geico commercials. She laughs and says "That silly mommy." She will run from her room into the living room just to see them. She also is really into tv shows now, or shall I say Disney Junior and Nick Junior. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wow-wow wubzee, Fresh Beat Band, Special Agent Oso, Jacks Big Music Show and anything that has to do with a cute, sweet animal. She LOVES animals! I just wish that she and Belle were better friends...she tries to pick Belle up and she pulls Belles fur (being a boston terrier, her fur is already short, so we really discourage this!). They are friends, just that they kind of have that love/ hate relationship, ha!
Well, that is it for now! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, y'all!














No comments:
Post a Comment