Well, I have been wanting to post this for weeks now, but Emma Kate is going to be a big sister! I waited until today because we went to our first appointment and "confirmed" that everything is going well with the new baby. We had talked about having another baby and little did we know, I was already pregnant. Emma Kate has been so excited so far although I am not sure how much of it she truly understands. She says "I want to see baby." I try to explain the baby is in mommy's belly and then she will lean over and kiss it. I told her the baby was going to cry a lot and she said "I kiss it and make it better." This girl is so sweet. I cant believe we are going to have two!!!! YIKES!!

The heartbeat was great- in the 150's. My iron levels were better this time. Maybe I wont be anemic. I can totally live with that! Being tired all the time is hard with a two year old, ha! With Emma Kate, I had it so easy- was NOT sick at all. This time, I have been nauseas...maybe a boy? Ha, who knows? We will be finding out again though.

So, let's get this new journey started.....Our family of three will now be four!

6 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting news. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Congrats!! Thats super exciting!
Congratulations!!! When are you due?
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys and was hoping this was what the news was! I can't wait to hear all about it! Emma Kate will be a great big sister!! Will it be an October baby? I loved having Lucas in the fall! I hope you are feeling well!!!
Thanks everyone! Our due date is October 13th (which is my grandma's birthday) :) We are so thrilled!
Congratulations!!!! Such exciting news, happy and healthy 9 months to you!!
Post a Comment