Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

I'm having a hard accepting that this time around, I am gaining weight more quickly. I do eat more, but it is mostly so I dont feel nauseas. The problem with that, is now that I work from home, during the day I am not as active this time. At least I do have a toddler to chase, ha! I am curious though? With your second baby, did you start to show earlier? I know the muscles are stretched, but really I feel totally different. Out of shape, tired, just plain old chunky at this point. I need to do something....any suggestions? Just keep in mind that running is out due to the pain that I am experiencing with "the girls."


2 comments:

Leanne said...

I think mine was the opposite! Only because with Lucas I sat at a desk all day and now I teach so I don't ever sit down! Plus I had been running so I think my body was in better shape than when I got pregnant with Lucas. I think it is pretty common to show earlier with the second one! I am sure you are doing just fine!

I have a couple of DVD's that I've been doing. One is Denise Austin- Fit & Firm Pregnancy (very low-impact cardio- Emmma Kate could even do it with you!) and Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout (this one is a little more intense, but has exercises for all three trimesters). With the warm weather, it might be nice to just get outside and take a walk!

Hang in there! Hopefully that sickness will go away soon enough! I've been thinking about you and hoping things are going well!

LuLu said...

Okay I'm totally behind on your blog and I'm ecstatic that you are pregnant! I'm going to read back and see how far along you are and stuff. congrats!
I am 13 weeks and I am totally showing sooner this time, I feel like things are changing sooner this time and I'm scared, lol.