We took Emma Kate to the zoo and it was our first trip together. We had such a great time. I am really happy that we waited until now to go as a family because she really understood what was going on and it was amazing to watch what she had to say and all of her questions.
She said that she wanted to see "All the animals." I asked her which ones she wanted to see first and she told me "the bears." We went by and were able to spot one guy, but he was kind of hiding so it was hard for her to see. That didnt stop her from wanting to go on to see more. She was not afraid at all.
She pet a pony and got to see a giraffe face-to-face. Then, we had a bite to eat. I thought she would be tired to finish walking around, but we kept on and she kept smiling and asking for more.
We let her ride the merry-go-round and she loved it! She has done this a few other times (at the mall and at the fair), but this time was by far her favorite. She would just giggle as we went round and round.
I thought once we got home, she would pass out, but surprisingly she ended up not taking a nap at all and slept like a "baby" throughout the night.
We loved our trip to the zoo! Cant wait until next time!














2 comments:
How fun! Lucas loves the zoo, too! I have been waiting for a warm enough day to take him again!
Leanne, It was 84 degrees here the other day! It was so nice! Today it was only in the upper 60's, but the weather has really just been pretty :)
Post a Comment