Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nana!!

Wow, can you believe that Nana has made it two more years? I am so blessed to still have her in my life. Her birthday was actually yesterday, but since I was having computer problems, I didnt have a chance to post.

We had a very small birthday dinner at my parents house. Since Nana goes to bed so early, we decided that would be best and she could still get to bed early. Emma Kate loved it! She said on the way there,
Emma Kate: "Mommy, we going to Nana's birthday party?"
Me: "Yep, we sure are."
Emma Kate: "I going to sing to her."
Me: "What are you going to sing, muffin?"
Emma Kate: "Happy birthday to Nana. Happy Birthday to you!"



This girl is so precious.

We had dinner and then I had made brownies and my mom had gotten cupcakes. We sang to Nana and then she blew out her candle as Emma Kate said "Yay" and clapped for her. What a sweet night. I am so happy that Nana has gotten to meet Emma Kate after all. Little moments like last night will be cherished forever.




No comments: