Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 Weeks

Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all! Are you wearing your green? Emma Kate and I made sure to put ours on this morning. This weekend we are going to a St. Patty's Day party and she is wearing a dress my mom made her and a bow I made her. We are excited!




I am still in shock that I announced this pregnancy so early (which was not that early since I waited for my first appointment-8 weeks). I am starting to finally feel a bit more energetic and not as nauseas, but smells really still bother me! This is not the best picture, but Jerry wasnt home, so I took it of myself and I will get another shot this weekend so you can see a bit better, but do you see that belly?!?! Either I am a chunky girl or this is going to be a chunky baby, ha!






How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs (I think..)
Maternity clothes? Pants- see what I mean about gaining weight so much more quickly this time (I guess that is probably because I am not active this time and wasnt the months prior to)
Sleep: I have to go to the bathroom about one or two times a night. Other than that, I am sleeping well.
Best moment this week: Loving that Emma Kate will kiss my belly and say "Baby in dare (there)"
Food cravings: Junk food mostly (hot dogs, cheese dip, chocolate) but I am also liking chicken noodle soup (wishing I had some right now!)and I like pickles, yummy!
What I miss: I really miss coffee and caffeine!!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move
Milestones: We are in the double digits!

1 comment:

The Steens said...

you look so cute!! love the bump