If we are out and about prior to her nap, she gets too worked up for her nap. The problem with that is, she naps in the middle of the day and sleeps sometimes for 3-4 hrs. By then, the whole day is over. Once we got home, we baked some cupcakes, cooked some little smokies and made a cheese dip for Bridget's St. Patty's Party.
On Sunday, we had church. Then I taught the 2 year old class for the second service. After that, my mom and dad kept Emma Kate while Jerry and I went to the USC baseball game with friends (a girlfriend who is also pregnant!). Then, we went to the birthday party. Wow! What a busy, fun-filled weekend. It was a great time, but we really needed a whole day to catch up on rest.
It was so much fun to watch all the girls playing....it keeps me wanting to know what our #2 baby will be!














1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I can totally relate to the nap thing. My 3 yr old does the same. If we miss the "nap window"...there will be no nap. :)
Post a Comment