Thursday, March 24, 2011

11 Weeks!

Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

The bump




How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs (I think..I honestly havent weighed myself-I'm pregnant, but still human, ok? I go to the doctor Monday, so we will see)
Maternity clothes? Pants and Shirts because honestly it feels so much better!
Sleep: I have to go to the bathroom about one or two times a night. Other than that, I am sleeping well. (except poor Emma Kate has been coughing since she has Fifth Disease)
Best moment this week: Spending extra time with Emma Kate and her asking "I want to see baby."
Food cravings: boiled peanuts and rootbeer
What I miss: I really miss coffee and caffeine!!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move
Milestones: We go back to the doctor for f/u on all blood work



No comments: