Saturday, February 12, 2011

Super Bowl

We had a great time with friends last Sunday. After church, Emma Kate and I took naps. Once Jerry got home from work, we prepared to go to Bridget's house for a Super Bowl Party. I love college football, but I could really care less about NFL, so I went to have fun with friends and to watch the commercials.

(Emma Kate, Ellie, Kaylee)
The girls had a blast playing together. They are so cute and learn so much from one another.



This girl makes my heart smile. She truly is one of the best friends a girl could ask for.

We had some yummy food! Pizza dip and french bread, hotdogs, chili, meatballs, chips and dips. It was all so good.



We had fun just relaxing and sharing good times with friends. We have a pretty busy calendar coming up, so I am prepared to take bunches of pictures!! Stay tuned.

Prov 17:17-"A friend loves at all times,
And a brother is born for adversity."

No comments: