Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVE is in the air




We had a fabulous Valentine's Day! That morning we delivered the Valentine's that Emma Kate and I made for Mimi and Papa. We also made them for Nonnie and Boo-Boo, but had to give them theirs today.

Emma Kate wore a sweet pink shirt with little hearts on top. It was so cute. She kept saying "I wuv you, mommy" and would lean over to give me a big kiss on the lips. I dont know if this girl can get any sweeter!

During the day, Mimi and Papa took Emma Kate to build a bear, where she made her own bear and named it "Emma Kate." Too funny! She doesnt quite understand that other people have names yet. She thinks we are asking her what her name is. She told me that the "Lady put heart in it" when she was describing her bear. It is so neat that she can really carry on conversations with me now. Ones that I understand! I love it!

That evening, Jerry and I gave Emma Kate her sweet surprises which consisted of a heart bubble necklace, a huge singing balloon in a heart shape, Elmo coloring book and M&M's (her fav!). Jerry got me some pretty flowers, sour patch kids and took me out to a great dinner. I got him a spatula (he loves to cook), a Reesie's heart and a snickers bar.



We had a great day full of love. I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!

xoxo,

No comments: