We went to my best friends Christmas party on Friday night. It was a dirty santa exchange, so you could steal gifts. It was a ton of fun. We ended up with a movie- Where the Wild Things Are. Emma Kate and I started watching it, but she was doing a bit of talking (imagine that) during the movie, so we will try to see more a little later. We made these cute gingerbread man cookie lollipops. Emma Kate LOVED them because she is a little junk-food-junky! Ha!
The rest of the weekend was us being lazy, resting and catching up on any missed sleep from the season so far. We went to church this morning and little Emma Kate wore her cute Christmas stockings. I will probably wash them so that she can wear them again on Christmas!
One of the biggest things that Emma Kate has started doing is getting out of her own bed. She will run into our room in the mornings and say "Hey mommy, get up!" I wish I could figure out how to video record her getting up on Christmas morning because I know she will climb out of bed and run into the living room to get her daddy to "turn Christmas tree on" and will see all her gifts. I just hope we will get to share that with her! I am so excited because she loves openings gifts this year! :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all enjoy spending time with your families and closest friends :)














No comments:
Post a Comment