Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We are BAAAAACK!



My cousin has told me that I really need to update my blog, so here goes nothing...Well, part of the reason that I have been missing for so long is because I changed positions at work. I am no longer working with the children which I miss, but I am reviewing charts now and was given a promotion which means more family time. I know that we have been out of the loop for so long, but I hope that doesnt mean that everyone has stopped checking in on our blog.



We are looking forward to a great, long weekend. For starters, we have Turkey Day and are very blessed to say the least since so many prayers have been answered for us. We have a great family, wonderful friends, a home, cars to get back and forth in and everything we could have dreamed of. The love alone has been enough for us with so much of this quality family time lately.



Friday, we are doing BLACK Friday shopping to get Christmas presents at a discounted price and then Saturday is the BIG CaRoLiNa vs. Clemson game!!!!


The Tigers are not a fan of ours at all, so we are hoping to pull it through. GOOOO COCKS!!


Then, next weekend we will celebrate playing in the SEC Championship game and my birthday! What a busy schedule we have ahead. We couldnt be more excited!

What are you thankful for?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I love the pictures! :) Love you all!

Ladonna