To sum up the end of our year, I thought I would share some family snapshots that I took on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. This year has been a wonderful year, although towards the end of the year, there were a number of things that changed for me and with that being said- I was really in a whirlwind. I am going to take this upcoming year more slowly, try to be more laid back and really enjoy my family and closest friends.
Christmas Eve was spent first with my mom's (Nonnie) side of the family. Emma Kate really had a good time opening presents. She would open a present and look up at me and say "open mommy." It was so sweet. Then we went to Jerry's parents house. Emma Kate has loved watching this mustang go down the road (she also likes big trucks and motorcycles, but more on that later). Well, her mimi (Jerry's mom) decided to get her a mustang that she can drive. She LOVED it! She also got a kitchen set from Jerry's brother and sister-n-law and she cooks on that thing pretty much everyday!
Oh Christmas morning, we decided to video record everything. And believe it or not, I had put my camera into a bag on Christmas Eve and could not find it...so I didnt get any pictures, but I did get video! It was so sweet. She would say "what Santa brought, mommy" and "open daddy!" It was probably one of the sweetest moments we have spent with her so far. She got a swing set, baby that goes potty, elmo doctors kit, clothes, shoes, towels and much, much more.
We went to see Santa the night before Christmas Eve. Emma Kate really did not cry, but she was close to doing so. The photographers were really great! They put her in "Santa's Workshop" and then had me stand beside her. They had me move and slipped Santa in, so she barely had time to think about getting scared. I will post pictures when I can scan them in.
So, now we are all ready for a Happy New Year! Here are just a few of my hopeful wishes for the year. Let's see what I can scratch off!
I do have New Year's Resolutions:
1)Read the entire bible
2)Get myself more involved in church
3)Spend more time with family and friends
4)Get the entire house organized (including closets, drawers and underneath beds)
5)Stay healthy (with vitamins, food and exercise) for the entire family (Jerry, Emma Kate and myself)














1 comment:
Happy New Year! I hope you and your family have a great 2011! Emma Kate is just getting so big and cute!
Post a Comment