Sunday, October 17, 2010

Want to Know Why I Havent Been Blogging?

I have so much to tell you! First off, Emma Kate is quite the busy-body. She is in to EVERYTHING. I love it, but it wears me out. So, between being a wife, mommy and working full-time, there is not much "free time." I was trying to upload some pictures to my computer and while I was doing so, check out what Emma Kate was doing.




This is her cabinet that was NOT empty just a few seconds earlier.



Yep, that is diapers that you are seeing....



and wipes and everything else that was in this cabinet, ha!

She has such a sweet and funny sense of humor! She does little tricks like her daddy and hides under blankets and will say "peek-a-boo" once she uncovers her face. She is really starting to put words together too! And she will say "no like it" when she doesnt want to eat something. She is growing so quickly before us and that is mostly why I havent been blogging. Just trying to keep up with life :) I hope you enjoy this catch up post and I will be back soon!






No comments: