On Sunday, Emma Kate was acting a bit different. A little fussy and nothing seemed to make her happy. While I cleaned all the yucky stomach germs out of the house, Jerry took Emma Kate outside to play in the beautiful weather.
When she came inside (she had been very clingy and only wanting me to hold her all day) she immediately started rubbing her eyes and out of no where she began to vomit. It was so hard to watch that sweet girl so sick.
Today is Labor Day, but I have spent most of the day checking on Emma Kate's fever, giving her meds and going through my charts. My mom helped me out a bit because I really needed some help to make sure that someone could cuddle with my baby. We have another audit coming up, but I have been praying like a mad woman.
I hope everyone starts feeling better! I hate to see my two loves miserable!














No comments:
Post a Comment