Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!



Hey guys. Well, work has been extremely stressful for me lately and I have been praying like a mad woman that things can slow down or that I could somehow become super woman. Just kidding, I did not pray for that. I am using my few spare moments to gather my sanity and am writing this blog post. I have my camera back (it was in my friends car from the ski trip) and that means you get to see the little kiddo that you have all been missing. I have my Diet Vanilla Pepsi (have you heard if they are going to quit making those because I heard rumor that they are and they are MY FAVORITE!) in my hand and ready to type away.

Last week, Emma Kate learned how to get in and out of her chair that she got from my mama on her birthday. It is so cute. We went to a friends St. Patty's Day party this past weekend and she learned how to get in and out of, and drum roll please.....STAND ON TOP OF a chair (childrens table set) while we were there. Then, just yesterday afternoon, while we were outside enjoying the mid-60's weather, she started climbing on top of her kiddie picnic table. Oh dear! My aunt may be right that we have a gymnast before us!

Anyway, since work has had me so stressed, I have gotten little done with my family and my blog and I feel like work is causing me to put my priorities on the back burner. I know that is not fair and I am doing my best to change that. I am frustrated because I know that in this job market and economy it is important for me to enjoy and appreciate my job. I love the kids I work with, but the paperwork and everything that goes with it seriously has had me a nervous wreck. Please pray that I can find it in my heart to hear what God is trying to tell me. Pray that I will see what is in his will for me and will become a better mother and wife while doing so.

I read this bible verse last night and then on the radio this morning, it was the same verse that they were talking about!When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 I think I am being told something. What do you think?

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Jenn! I sure do hope things get better for you! I am not sure what God is telling you to do, but from my own experience, if you hear Him whispering something on your heart, He probably won't stop "nudging" you until you do whatever it is!!! :) I wish you all the luck in the world! I'm not sure if you are thinking of looking for a new job or trying to stay at home, but either way, I wish you the best of luck!! I will be thinking about you and praying for you and your family!!!