Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday..

Hey Y'all! We had an exciting weekend! Friday night we went grocery shopping and tried to get into bed rather early since we had a big day planned for Saturday. We went to the Elloree Trials which is a horse race about 1.5 hrs away. Emma Kate has sadly not been to the zoo yet (it has either been too cold or we have been too busy), so I was SO excited for her to see the horses. She loved them! She reached out and pet them and just kept squealing in delight. It was so sweet. We went with my best friend, her husband and two girls. The three girls played all day and Emma Kate was even able to take a nap in her stroller. I was so surprised that she slept 45 min that way. She normally sleeps about 3 hours during her nap, but I was just thankful for a nap at all.

Sunday, we went to my best friends daughters 3rd birthday party. I have gotten so terrible at remembering my camera, that I dont have any photos from the weekend, but I am going to beg Bridget (my BFF) for them. She is as slow as me in doing stuff like that, so you might see them next year, ha!

So, it was back to work today and my husband is off work all week! Very nice for him because the weather is supposed to be beautiful the next couple of days, like in the 70's. I am hoping to get off work early at least two days this week. We shall see. And to sum up work life. It is still stressful, but I am not looking for another job. I am happy with where I am right now and thankful to even have a job. I just have to let off steam every once in a while. So stay tuned for more steam! I have my annual performance review tomorrow. Yikes! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

good luck on the review!

Beth Priest said...

thanks for coming by my blog! we are so close! I am following you now.