Monday, March 29, 2010

Luv Eww!

I am so proud of my little girl. She always turns heads when we go shopping or if we are out to dinner because everyone comments on how adorable she is. Well, on Sunday we went to church and Emma Kate had her first crying spell in her class. We have gone to the early service most weeks, but have also gone to the later service and she has done fine. This week, was a different story and I felt so BAD! When I got there to pick her up, she was pouring tears. I was so sad, but we made up for it the rest of the day.

I had a Tastefully Simple party that afternoon and it was so much fun. I forgot to take pictures. I am a dork, apparently, because I keep forgetting to do that (it is more than likely because work has gotten me so stressed that I have muscle spasms and cant fall asleep at night- now up to 23 kids!)


Then we went to dinner after the party (I sound like a pig, but we didnt really have a big lunch that day). Anyway, everyone came up to us and told us that they thought Emma Kate was so smart and had such a great vocabulary for a 14 month old. I was so proud and couldnt stop smiling! For a working mom, this makes you feel good because I certainly feel guilty most of the time for being so busy all the time and kind of like I miss out on a lot, but I have been thankful for daylight savings with the longer afternoons to spend outside! :) One of her new sayings is "Luv Eww" (love you) and it is so SWEET! She also says "thank you" and "no-no" and will give hugs and kisses. She is just my little angel and I am so proud to call her mine!

Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Sooo cute! That's great that she is talking so much! I can't get Lucas to say anything besides "uh oh" "that" "momeeee" and "ball!" :) Hope all is going well!