I didn't mention this before now, but some of our best friends wanted to go skiing, so we decided to do a
very spontaneous ski trip. We had a blast. We left our house knowing that we were going to go to Maggie Valley, but did not know where we were staying and basically had a "no agenda" weekend. We left on Saturday morning and came back today, so it was a short trip (did you think I could be away from Emma Kate longer than a night?!) but it was so much fun. I am not a very graceful skier and fell down one too many times. Today, I am really hurting. My neck hurts, my back hurts. I have places on my body that are sore that I did not even know existed. I do have pictures, but they are on a friends camera, so I will update with those later. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did!
1 comment:
Hi Jenn! I left something on my blog for you... check it out! :)
Post a Comment