Clap your hands! I am so amazed at how well Emma Kate has adjusted to her toddler class (or any class at all for that matter) at church. She does so well. She does not cry when I leave her and she plays. Today, her teacher told me that they played some music and she danced to "If you're happy and you know it." This was not too surprising to me since she loves it when I sing this song with her.
In more news, Emma Kate has been completely off the bottle for a week! I am so proud of her!!!! Now, we are working to get more fluids in her. She will drink milk, but is not a huge fan of it. I try and give it to her at each meal and then I give her water in between. We tried juice, but she could care less and kept making this face, so we decided just to go with water since she likes it so much.
How are you getting your child to like milk and drink more fluids?














1 comment:
Look at that little cutie! They grow up so fast!!!
Good luck on the fluids! Cman lOVES milk and juice but he can't have alot b/c of kidney issues. But, sometimes I put 1/2 water in his milk. Sounds gross, but maybe that is a way to get her used to the milk taste instead of trying it all at once? just a thought.
So glad she's off the bottle though! She's precious
Post a Comment