Little Emma Kate has had a cough since Thursday, was running fever and had a runny nose. I kept her pumped with Tylenol and Motrin all weekend and today we went to the doctor to find out that she had a virus in her lungs to include a wheezing cough and a head cold. Poor baby. We went ahead and did a breathing treatment. She was not happy about being at the doctor and was even more so not happy about the breathing treatment. This girl is smart, y'all. She remembered that this was the place that she got poked in the leg (and arm for that matter) last time and she began climbing up me and screaming her little head off. Poor thing! So, now she is taking albuterol syrup three times a day and we are hoping that we can both be well for a bit (at the same time). Did I mention that when she takes this medicine that she acts like she is "All Jacked Up on Mountain Dew" I just wish I could take the pain from her. Just look at this pitiful face.

To keep myself awake and at work, I have had plenty of this.

Seriously, if you havent tried it and are looking for a way to stay awake AND drink your water, try this! It is Crystal Light Energy and Strawberry flavored. Yum.
1 comment:
Poor baby. We have all had the 24 hour flu at our house! Ick.
Post a Comment