Well, my baby girl is still sick and really, her breathing is not sounding much better. She has bronchiolitis, which is very similar to RSV. We are praying that she can get better soon. She started saying "uh-oh" and it is so adorable! I want to be able to spend the afternoons playing and having fun and I know she is so tired of being sick. Poor thing!
2 comments:
I saw your comment and wanted to answer you back but wasn't sure how or where so this will do. Ian still takes a night time bottle. We were giving him a cup of warm milk at night while reading books and after hsi bath but since he has been sick for the past 2 weeks almost and we have been sick we have been giving him the one night time bottle. I want to wean him off it in the next week or so though only when he is up to it. My little guy is home sick again today daycare wont let him back for 24hours. Ugh, Im still sick myself and Im tired.Hang in there.
I'm so sorry Jenn!! I hope that sweet girl feels better soon !!!
Post a Comment