I didnt want to overwhelm everyone with a whole bunch of pictures from Emma Kate's birthday party, so most of the pictures from today's blog will be from the party, but everyone will get a glimpse of our friends and family (at least some of them).
Here is my best friends two girls. Arent they cute? Kaylee is just 5 months older than Emma Kate.
My work training really caught my attention today. I am sooo looking forward to going back tomorrow. I almost feel like I am back in college. Those of you that know me well know that I LOVE SCHOOL! I miss it so much and have had the opportunity to learn so much today. It makes me smile. I do love my job and the information we talked about today reminded me of why I do what I do. It sure makes leaving Emma Kate just a weeee bit easier. (I still have a hard time doing that a year later!)
In my bible study, we are working on a book Victoriously Frazzled.
It is about how women need to learn to manage their time, not become control freaks and learn to let God lead life instead of trying to do it yourself. It has been so interesting and I am really learning how to manage things a bit better.
What do you like about your job and is it still hard leaving your little one?














No comments:
Post a Comment