Friday, February 19, 2010

Pretty In Pink

Well, on Valentine's day, we went to a friends house so all the girls (we all have girls) could play together and the adults could hang out too. We had a good time. Emma Kate and I painted her sweet toes before we went. It was the first time and I cant believe that she actually sat still so I could do it.



Last week it was snowing at this time. This week it is almost 60 degrees. Gotta love South Carolina weather! This afternoon we went out and played in the sun, but Emma Kate is not so sure of walking in the grass. (Right now, she is talking to something outside while looking through the storm door).

Emma Kate is almost running. If you say "I am going to get you" and start running towards her, she takes off. It is hard to believe that she really started walking around 10-11 months and now she has pretty much perfected it.



Well, we are going to dinner soon! Have a great weekend. We will try to check back in.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Love those adorable little toenails! Too cute!