Monday, February 15, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


I know that every post I have read lately has been about all the snow that everyone has been getting. I have been so jealous because we live in the south (South Carolina for those that dont know me) and we really don't see much snow. Well, on Friday around 3:30pm, we received our first snow blizzard of the year! It was so pretty! It was really coming down. We took Emma Kate out in it and she really didnt know what to think.



She kept closing her eyes because I think to her, it was like rain falling in her face. We always keep her head covered when it is raining, so she isn't really used to that. Anyway, we headed back in for the night and decided we would "play" in it the next day. Saturday morning we had breakfast and then headed out. (Emma Kate is now eating a whole bowl of oatmeal and then wants some of mine once she is done!) We made a really small snowman, but Emma Kate was not too thrilled about the snow.



I don't know if it was the fact that we had her all bundled up or that it was cold and wet to her. Either way, it was so much fun. I am secretly hoping that we can get a bit more, just once more this winter!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

You can have all of our snow! :) It looks like you guys had some fun! Emma Kate's hat is adorable!! We just got hit again this weekend with more snow! We have had over 20 inches this year- that's more snow than we normally get in a whole year! I am SOOO ready for spring!