**Side Note- Do you see Emma Kate's arm? Well, she is reaching into a table to grab mail that she is not supposed to be grabbing. Caught in action!**
We are ready for a new year. Emma Kate turns ONE in just two weeks. Looking back, it is hard to believe that she is so close to becoming a one year old, but life has never been better! She still has a cold and I am getting over a stomach thing I have had most of the weekend. If she is still not doing so well tomorrow, then I am going to take her to the doctor. She has been having trouble breathing at night and has been waking up around 3am, so I feel like I have a newborn again and it is just pitiful and I just wish I could take the sickness from her.
She was so cute on this weekend. We stayed home and had a few friends over for NYE and then on Saturday we watched the Papa John's Bowl game which turned out to be a terrible game. She still wore her gamecock gear proudly and loved all the company. We gave her tylenol and she had a three hour nap, so we did not interfere with her getting over her illness and then today we have spent all day at home cleaning and in our PJ's. It is so cute because Emma Kate actually helps me clean now! She will hand me hangers while I hang her clothes and give me each piece of her clothing one by one. This girl just rocks my world!














1 comment:
Happy New Year! Hope Emma Kate (and you) get to feeling better!
Post a Comment