One week until Emma Kate's birthday! Wow, I just cannot believe that she has already been in our life for almost a year. I do know that it has been the best year of my life. This picture above was taken of me last year about this time. It was the last picture of me pregnant (besides at the hospital) before having our sweet baby.
I tried on so many different shirts this weekend to wear out to dinner for a friends birthday party and realized how much different my body is after having a baby.
Where do you shop? I really need a pair of good jeans. After the miserable trip (not the entire trip, just the trying on clothes part) of shopping that I had on Saturday, it is kind of depressing to think about going again, so I was hoping to get some suggestions. I ended up just wearing a dress that I bought when I was pregnant (I wore it as a shirt then though) and tights and boots. Look at the difference in the shirt last year
and the dress this year!

How is your New Year going so far? We are doing well. I started my work-out and have missed it the past three days, so I guess I need to get back on track tonight.
We got Emma Kate another ball pit. This one is pink and has princesses on it, but that pretty much sums her up, so we are excited!
I hope your weekend was great and that this week is even better...boy do I wish I was going on maternity leave again!














No comments:
Post a Comment