Y'all,
It was such a cold, rainy day yesterday. For those that know me well, I love the cold weather. I would have been happy with what we had if I had been able to curl up to a book with coffee in the other hand, but instead I was working. This weekend we are finishing up our Christmas shopping and I thought I would be done by now, but it is harder getting in and out of the car with a little one than I imagined. I dont want her to be cold and it certainly is not a good idea to take her out in the rain, so needless to say the shopping has not quite come to an end yet, but it has been fun.
Have you finished your shopping?
We are going to enjoy the Christmas lights and wonderful smell of cookies baking this weekend :)














No comments:
Post a Comment