Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

I think we are down to two presents. Yep, I pretty much am the best procrastinator (which, by the way, is more difficult and more stressful to be when you have a child) there ever was! At least I know what I am going to get. It is just a matter of getting to the store to get it. I did make two trips to two separate Targets today. That is my favorite store in case you didnt already know. I feel like I spend all my waking free moments there. Emma Kate's first word that starts with "t" will probably be target.

All the presents that we have are wrapped and ready to go. We are getting so excited about Christmas! I cant wait to watch little Emma Kate open her gifts. She has had so much fun pushing presents around the house :)

No comments: