I hope you can one day understand the way that you have changed my life forever. You are the light of my day. I am amazed at the happiness that has been brought to me since you have been born. These past eleven months have been the best of my life. I never knew that I could enjoy each moment and cherish each day and event the way that I have begun to do so since having you. I love being able to dress you in your sweet outfits to top it off with a cute bow or a pretty hat and then add some adorable shoes. Watching you reach each of your milestones is just spectacular. When you first started cooing and making sounds, I thought that your voice was the most adorable thing I had ever heard. I couldnt wait for you to make small words. Now you are using words like "mama" and "dada" and "bowl (ball)" and "bye bye" and "Belle Belle" I love to see your little eyes look up at me and watch the things that I do and then you try to do those same things. It makes me realize how much you are already looking up to me as your role model and I have to take a step back sometimes so that I can make sure that I am doing things the way that I would want you to do them. Then you started sitting up and it was so adorable watching you gain your first piece of independence. After that you started crawling. I thought you were getting into everything until you started pulling up. Then we saw you take your first steps and now you are putting several steps together. Before long you will really be "walking." You are so amazing. You are so perfect. I cannot wait to sit back and continue to join this extraordinary ride that I have been on. Thank you for giving me this spectacular feeling in my heart! I love you, little muffin :)
Love,
Mama :)














No comments:
Post a Comment