Monday, December 28, 2009

Our First Christmas!

While Emma Kate is napping and I enjoy my diet vanilla pepsi, I make a sigh of relief. Not because she is napping, but because this was the best Christmas I have had so far! It was just amazing to watch little Emma Kate's eyes brighten up as she opened her gifts and saw the new things inside.

The girl lucked out. She got so many wonderful things from family and friends. We started our Christmas out on Christmas Eve by going to Nonnie and Boo-Boo's house (my mom and dad). The extended family was there to share our Christmas together and we had an Italian meal to get ready for Santa Claus. Then we went to Jerry's parents, Mimi and Papa's. We opened gifts and then went home to put cookies out for Santa Claus.



Christmas morning, Emma Kate woke up and we videoed the entire morning.

We had such a great time just spending quality family time together.

(Y'all, this had a hole in it when we blew it up and now Target is out...any idea where to get one??)
Then we went back to my mom and dads to have our Christmas together and then to my grandma's house. Wow, what a busy day we had!! We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...now to take down all the decorations! I am off work today, Thursday and Friday! I am so excited! :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Looks like Emma Kate had a great Christmas! Lucas did pretty well, too! Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!

Regan said...

Glad y'all had a great Christmas. Emma Kate's ball pit should have come with a patch for it. Landon got one for Christmas too, and the patch was in the instruction booklet. I know walmart, and some sporting goods places sell patches for them too.

Have a great New Years!