Friday, November 6, 2009

The Weekend!

I am so thankful that it is finally the weekend! I got my hair cut today. I know you are thinking, show me a picture. I will, but I have not had time to take a picture of it yet. Let me just brag on my baby for a minute. I have always taken her with me for my hair cuts and it has not been a problem because she was so small and could just sit in her seat.

Well, now she is crawling and pulling up everywhere. I was so nervous about taking her, but decided to go ahead and do it. GUESS WHAT?! The sweet girl sat in her seat having snacks and playing with toys the entire time and just got a bit fussy at the end. I was so proud of her.

Anyway, have a good weekend y'all. I will try and post more over the weekend, but we have a gamecock party (beat those hogs!) and birthday party and my thirty one party. We have quite a busy weekend!

2 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.