"When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow" Romans 12:15. I have been going to a bible study and we are talking about kindness. I think it can be so hard to get up each day and get dressed and really think about the kind of attitude that you want to have that day. It is so easy to get angry when you are around other people that are angry. In the study, we were told to find some people that we could provide random acts of kindness to and to really take time to think about being kind and "Do to others what you would have them do to you" Matthew 7:12. See if you can participate, too, and share it with me!
One of the ladies in our bible study mentioned this book and said that she has read it year after year and it is amazing how much her faith has grown. I think I may just get this!
No comments:
Post a Comment