Sunday, November 22, 2009

Double Digits!?


Emma Kate turned 10 months old on November 17th! I just cant believe that we are already in the double digits. TEN MONTHS? Seriously, where has the time gone. I can still remember my contractions like they were yesterday, ha! I do remember so clearly holding that sweet baby of mine for the very first time. It was the warmest my heart has ever been and immediately when I looked in her eyes, I could feel the love and the bond that we had already made. She is amazing and raising a baby, almost toddler, gets better every day!

What is Emma Kate up to these days?

-pulls up to a stand every where she can
-grabs on to mama and daddy's legs and cries to be picked up
-imitates almost everything! (clapping, indian type sound with her hand and mouth (not trying to upset anyone by saying that), laughing)
-is trying all sorts of table foods and likes them (pizza, creamed corn, bread)
-saying words with meaning (you can tell because after she says "ba" and then you respond with "bottle?" she starts getting excited)




-cruising
-letting go of things for a few seconds
-speed crawling
-sleeping from 7:30 or 8 - 7:30!! (WOOHOOOOO, finally mama gets to sleep and I say this in a sarcastic way)
-takes two naps for mama which are between 2-3 hrs; takes two naps for Mimi and Nonny which are more like 45 min- 1 hr and 30 min
-loves bath time
-learning to throw things (she is really enjoying cause and effect!)
-making her mama smile every.single.day!




No comments: