Well, we had a few days of a little cooler air and now tomorrow the high is 72! I just cant wait until we get a cold fall. I should be working on a file that I have to send to my supervisor, which I will do after I blog, but I have decided to learn to take more time for myself and my family in the month of November because it is almost time for Thanksgiving and afterall, I need to appreciate the things I am thankful for. (Not that I am not thankful for my job because I am).

Two more days until the weekend. I am having a 31 party this weekend. Have you heard of it? If not, check out
this site. I hope that everyone enjoys their self. If you know me in real life (not the blog world) and want to come, just send me an email to get my address if you dont know it already! The more the merrier! We will also be having people over for the football game.
What are your plans for the weekend?
1 comment:
Hey there.....I swear she is just adorable!!!
And I do like thirty one although never ordered so if I can order online and add to your party let me know-send me an email or something. :)
Post a Comment