Monday, November 23, 2009

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I picked Emma Kate up after work on Wednesday, the 18th, and it was my late day. I didnt get there until a bit after 6pm. My little Emma Kate is used to eating dinner between 6-6:30 and let's just say that on this particular day she was really hungry. I brought out a snack that her Mimi had been giving to her and she really wanted it from me. She was standing by the couch, holding on, while looking at me and just let go and took a step?! Oh MY GOODNESS?! Needless to say, we are thinking that we may have a walker in the next few months. Great day, time is flying by!



5 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, WOW! Don't they grow so fast. Enjoy every moment! Love the photo...she is just adorable.

Leanne said...

Way to go, Emma Kate!! That's awesome! I don't think Lucas is going to walk until he's 8 years old! He definitely has the strength, but no confidence at all! He has recently started letting go for a few seconds at a time though! :) By the way, do you still have my e-mail address? I somehow lost yours and have been wanting to get in touch!

SweetPea said...

From the time that Em took her first step until she started walking, it was a few weeks. So good luck!!! It's coming up!

Anonymous said...

HI Jenn,

I think we are partners at TBD ornament exchange :) carrie.brawley@gmail.com or check out my blog! I am so excited...


Very cute baby!!!I love that age and miss my babies, they grow up so fast.

Sheyb said...

Hi Jennifer...

Someone in my ornament exchange just told me that they haven't heard from you yet to talk about the exchange... please contact her... she left a comment in this post. If she doesn't hear from you by tomorrow, I have to take you of the exchange due to not committing.

Thank you.