Friday, October 16, 2009

Pull ups or pulling up?

I have to admit that I was a little more willing to work out a few months after having Emma Kate than now. I just keep eating and not doing a thing to work those calories off. Pull ups and working out are so not for me right now, but Emma Kate has a different way of thinking.



This girl is pulling up everywhere. She is getting into everything! It is like we went from her sitting in one place to being all over the house. I walk down the hall and turn around and there she is right behind me. It is insane that it has all happened this quickly. I am loving every minute of it though!



1 comment:

Leanne said...

Isn't amazing how much energy they have for being so little? I wish I had half of Lucas' energy...then I would be on the treadmill every day!! Emma Kate is getting so big! She is just too precious!