Great day! Emma Kate is already 9 months old. I just cannot believe it?!
Her 9 month well visit went very well. Her pediatrician was so pleased with her development and I was secretly doing a little cheer inside when she said so. It just makes me feel so good to know that I am helping Emma Kate to grow and development into a little person.
These numbers are very rough...sorry about that. Her sheet from the doctors office is in her room in the scrapbook folder and she is sleeping, so here it is by my horrible memory, but I know that percentiles are right and the other numbers are very close to being right. I will update them later...
She weighed 19.4 and was in the 60th percentile with weight.
She was 27 inches long and in the 30th percentile.
She was in the 90th percentile with head circumference...we have a smart one ;)
Emma Kate started crawling while she was still 8 months old.
She is pulling up to a stand on anything she can get her hands on.
She is letting go of things with one hand while standing.
She waves hey and bye bye.
She will give you a kiss when you say "Give me kisses"
She gives you a high five (her daddy taught her this)
She still loves to eat- she has tried real bananas, rice, peas and carrots, macaroni and cheese, cheese, puffs, apple wheels, yogurt melts and yogurt as far as real food goes. I will do a more thorough post on this later.
She has many different giggles now and is really getting a personality. I think she is going to be funny like her daddy!
She sits up and stands up in her crib (we moved it all the way down)
She says what sounds like "hey dada"
She is really using mama and dada when she is talking to us.
She still loves to go outside and enjoys watching cars go down the road.
She likes to go shopping if she can sit up in the front of the cart, but she really likes sitting in her stroller in the mall the best.
She dances (bounces) to music and will move fast or slow depending on the song.
She tries to sing with me- it is so cute to hear her humming and "singing" along.
She follows us around the house wherever we go.
She has become our own human vacuum cleaning around the house (uses her pincer grasp).
She crawls up to our feet and wants us to hold her and will make this cute "hmm" sound to let us know.
Has perfected holding her bottle with one hand.
Is getting the hang of the sippy cup, but still needs some effort (still has only had water).
She now has 4 teeth. Two top ones and two bottom ones. Her 4th one started coming in last week. (well, it has been pushing through for a bit, but you started seeing white last week).
Fights sleep at night. If I lay her down in her crib, she will cry for about 2 seconds and then is out.
She loves her pink blankie and still takes her pacifier.
She loves to watch football, no seriously, she will sit and watch it :) GOOoo COCKS!
She is growing up so fast. I cannot believe that she has been here on earth as long as I carried her in the womb. I never knew that I could love one so much and I thought the day we found it she was a girl that I loved her as much as I could, but the love just gets stronger every day, every minute, every second. We love you, Emma Kate!! Happy 9 months!
She has a "blankie" that she has been sleeping with for a few months now. Olivia, my cousin, got it for her. She LOVES it! You can see it peeping through in some of the pictures.














No comments:
Post a Comment