Well, I have been MIA for a while. First, I got sick again. I have also been extremely busy with work and then it is football season, so all my weekend cleaning gets put to the side and I have to find time each day to get it done. While I have been gone, Miss Emma Kate has been growing fast.
The girl was really crawling backwards for several weeks, but since I was home two days last week from work because I was sick, I got to see one of the best "firsts" ever! Jerry actually came home from work for lunch and when he walked in Emma Kate had been playing on the floor. She was up on all fours and started crawling forward. He asked me, "When did she start doing that?" I told him that was her first time. It was so sweet that we both got to see it for the first time.














No comments:
Post a Comment