Emma Kate went to the state fair for the first time on Wednesday night. We had such a nice time. She really enjoyed looking at all the lights. She LOVED the animals! She saw some roosters and a sheep and just giggled out loud. It was too sweet. Now, I cant wait until we take a trip to the zoo. We havent been yet! I will post a picture of the trip to the fair when I steal it off my husbands phone. We forgot the other camera (forgive me, I had been working ALL day and left as soon as I got home from work close to 6pm!). Hope you all are doing well! Here is a picture of Emma Kate enjoying her balloon from one of her friends birthday parties to hold you over ;)














1 comment:
How fun! Our state fair is in August and it was just too hot to take Lucas along! Mike and I went on a Friday night with friends, though. I love the fair!!
Post a Comment