Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wowzers!

So the other day, I put Emma Kate down for her nap and then I kept seeing her moving around on the video monitor. I went in to her room to see what on earth she was doing and look at what I found!




She was sitting up in her crib all by herself! I just had to pick her up and spin around and around because I was so proud of her. Each of her milestones means so much to me and I want her to know just how proud I am of her. I know that she is 8 months old, but she was born a week and a half early and it means so much to see her doing things!

She did it again tonight, but this time it was while we were playing after I got off work. I layed her down on the floor and scooted over to give her kisses, but she started trying to sit up and the next thing I knew, she was sitting up! All by herself. This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but these are the types of things that I work so hard to teach babies with developmental delays with my job, so for the work that I do with Emma Kate to pay off, it makes my heart smile. Way to go, Emma Kate!! Here we are celebrating.




2 comments:

Reid said...

Congrats on another milestone! And G had that dress when she was little....brought back some memories!

Kelly said...

Yeah...pretty soon she will be pulling herself up on the crib...enjoy it while it lasts! So cute!