Well, I am a little late, but since I have been sick, I have been struggling to get caught up with work and house chores and we all know that little Emma Kate comes first so I spend as much play time with her as I can.
What is Emma Kate up to these days with milestones?
*She says "ga" which sounds kind of like go.
*She loves mum mums and it is so cute to watch her feed herself.
*She gets up on her knees and rocks, but no crawling yet.
*She sits in a side sit and pulls herself forward so that she can pull up on things
*She wears size 3 diapers (no more swaddlers, sigh!!)
*She has a blankie that she likes sleeping with and rubs it on her face before she goes to sleep.
*She makes this sweet humming sound while she is falling asleep.
*She likes bananas and anything that it is mixed with them (we havent tried real bananas)
*She stays entertained during our football get togethers while jumping in her jumperoo and being passed around from friend to friend because she is too cute to pass up
*She wakes up around 7am and goes to bed at about 8pm
*She enjoys her Nonnie and Mimi aside from her mama
*She will wave bye bye, but on her own terms
*She has a GREAT personality! So cute and funny
*She tilts her head to the side when she is trying to figure something out and says "ga"
*She loves to sit with her box full of toys and just go through them all by herself.
*She likes to sleep on her side.
*She still LOVES to jump! She is our little jumping bean :)
We just love our little Emma Kate and have been blessed with such a beautiful, happy baby! She is growing like a weed, but we are having a blast watching it happen!














3 comments:
She is just adorable!!!
I can't believe she's 8 months already! Glad you are feeling better!
She is adorable! I love all of her milestones as well. Emilia loves to wave...but normally waits until we have already left before she starts. Either way it's so much fun!
Post a Comment