Almost a week later, a visit with the doctor and another phone call with them (I told them I needed an antibiotic just like I had thought the previous Saturday) and I am finally better. Little Emma Kate was such a sweet heart while I was sick. It was like she knew and was just SO good. She is a pretty good baby. She has learned to entertain herself and will look up at me and say "ga" which kind of sounds like "go" so I have been trying to teach her "go gamecocks!"
The game was such a heart breaker! I knew it was going to be like that. We had a big BBQ over at our house. There was BBQ, hash and rice, corn, green beans, baked beans, ribs, rolls, some delicious dips and a great chocolate dessert. The boys got up at 5am to start cooking the meat and the hash and everything turned out to be so good! We were all so proud of them. Emma Kate was dressed in her cheerleader outfit. Tons of her friends were there to celebrate with her. The day was just nice except that we were not able to pull out a win.
The next couple of games are home games, so we will see how this football season goes. Jerry and I usually go to all of the games, but I am not sure how I will feel being away from Emma Kate so much. She will be in the hands of Nonny (my mama), so I am not worried, just that I will miss her!














2 comments:
So glad you are feeling better! And Emma Kate is too cute in her cheerleader outfit!
Her outfit is too cute! And take some time for yourselves...it's what makes Mommies sane! Trust me! :)
Post a Comment